Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Corset Diaries XII: Miss July

Miss July is aptly called Fiery Opal for her gorgeous, eye popping, fiery color. Below is your diary page for this month. It includes a pocket for keeping bits of paper or fabric for use in your project along with a place for notes on either what you learned or how you want to approach your project.

click image to download at full size - 6 3/4" x 9 3/4"
Next month I'll give you a cover for your book and we'll put all 12 pages together so you'll have them all in one place to refer back to later.


In addition to providing inspiration for the corset this month, the video also goes through the assembly of a pocket that's incorporated into your page so if you have any questions about the look of the template, you might want to watch the video for help. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I just recently found you and have fallen in love with your work! What type of paper do you use, and where do you find it? I would love to try to do a dress for my daughter's wedding in November. This should give me plenty of time to get one that comes out nicely... I hope! Thanks,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kell, I finally got to your blog and your corsets.......I love them and decided I wanted to do this journal for my grand daughter who is 14. We have been raising her since 2009 when our daughter passed. She loves what I have shown her, just your you tube site. So I want to surprise her with it.. These are the only ones I could get here~~~Sugar plum, Chemise, March elements just the page, Snowflake, underbust, and Francesca. I am missing all the rest. Could you please help me get what all I am missing,. These are so beautiful and I want to give her the journal and the little corsets to go with it,
    Thanks,
    Loretta (rett188@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loretta,

      I'm not sure if I ever responded to you or not. I'm so sorry for the delay if I haven't. I am sorry to hear of the passing of your daughter. What a wonderful, loving thing you do for your granddaughter.

      All of the links to the projects can be found in the left sidebar of my blog. They include all videos and templates. Hope this helps.

      Happy New Year!
      Kellie

      Delete
  3. LOVE LOVE but where do I find the cover page !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Petruska,

      I never did finish the cover page for the journal. I'm sorry about that. I had every intention but life gets in the way sometimes. Perhaps I will get to that this year.

      Thanks for the comment!
      Kellie

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie