Monday, June 17, 2013

Corset Diaries X: May Corset Inspiration

Adding a paper pannier to the May corset challenged me to find a way to add a pretty skirt to this corset while leaving parts of the pannier still showing. I think the effect is nothing short of beautiful. Your corset diary page appears below and was created around the pannier theme.

click image to enlarge and download
The diary page is 7 1/2 inches wide by 7 inches high. The left side of the page is only supposed to be 2 1/2 inches so don't fold this exactly in half or it won't match your other pages. Measure 2 1/2 inches from the left, score then fold. The bottom of the right page is left open for you to write notes or add your own bits of ephemera.


To my horror, shortly after photographing the corset, my cat got hold of it.  Seriously? Did I not believe that hanging strings and curly paper left to dangle from a rod were anything but a cat magnet? Pfft! Fortunately the damage was minimal and easily repairable. Your inspirational video appears above. Please enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie