Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Corset Diaries: Savannah Underbust Template

Your paper corset diaries templates will be moleskin style journal pages designed to integrate with your corset diary. I recommend printing on Canson watercolor paper which can be found in some spiral bound journals for sale in book and art stores. 

corset diaries journal page - approx. 10 x 7
The monthly template will be located on one side of the page while the other page will be reserved for your own notes and musings about how you want to design your paper corset or inspirational ideas. Pockets, journal cover and other elements will be made available for sale separately.


This first video installment is about a half hour but it covers basic cutting and assembly techniques for the diary pages and the corset that you won't see in subsequent videos.  Get thee to thy scissors and glue and get ready to have some fun. Enjoy!

Note: The paper can be found with The August Underbust Corset post.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for leting us use your beautiful designs. I don't know if mine will be as beautiful as yours, but I'll give it a try. Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found your blog and I just love it. Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring! Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just obsessed with your beautiful creations! I'm going to try and see if I can make some corsets of my own. Thank you so much for the instructions & tutorials. They are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore these sweet little paper creations! I can't wait to try making some myself. Thank you for sharing your patterns and your expertise with all of us. I appreciate your tutorials. :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie