Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Inauguration Day: The Corset Diaries

The Corset Diaries project officially launches today and I'm effervescing with excitement. One of the first things we'll be doing is creating a really yummy, layered mini journal to keep all of our inspiration in one place.

purchase on Amazon.com
This journal will be full of pockets, pullouts, fancy envelopes and of course, all manner of corset goodies. I'm still working furiously on getting the kit together for you but it will be worth the wait.

©Kell Belle Studio 2012

 

I'll be offering goodies for you to add to your journal along the way but feel free to put whatever you want in it.  Ready? Grab a button and let the creativity flow.

8 comments:

  1. yay im super exited ,the button matches my blog perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Ollie! I'm glad you like the button. Have a great day! ;)

      Hugs!
      ~Kell

      Delete
    2. im sure i will,oh and i have put links to your blog and youtube on a post on my blog for something im planning ,i hope you dont mind :)

      ~ollie

      Delete
    3. Of course I don't mind. Looking forward to reading your post. Let me know when it publishes and I'll come have a peek.

      Thanks!
      ~Kell

      Delete
  2. its up now
    http://ollie999101.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/updates.html

    ~ollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Kellie,
    ich bin fasziniert von ihrem Blog. Da sind so wertvolle Tips und wundervolle Arbeiten, danke fürs zeigen. Ich werde
    sie sicherlich öfters besuchen.
    Liebe Grüße
    Skiddi aus Deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kellie,
    I stumbled on to your YouTube channel and fell IN LOVE with your Corset Diaries. These will look AMAZING in my "Mom Cave" shabby chic theme. Where can I find the collection with the downloads please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katt,

      Thank you for your note. Links to all of the downloads can be found by clicking on the photos of each project in the left side bars. Enjoy! :)

      Kellie

      Delete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie